4 bedroom detached house for salePool Lane, Brocton, Stafford.
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached
- Lounge & Open Plan Family Room
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
- Highly Desirable Village Location
A truly stunning extended, fully modernised and renovated detached home situated in one of Staffords most highly regarded and desirable village locations, nestled within the stunning Cannock Chase, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Internally comprising a large reception hallway, spacious living room with wood burner, study with fitted desk and shelving, guest WC, utility room and a substantial open plan breakfast kitchen with central island, opening into a beautiful family/sitting room with Bi Folding doors opening into the recently landscaped and private rear garden. Externally the property sits on a good sized plot approached via a five bar gate and shale driveway leading to a double garage, gated side access leads to a private and recently landscaped rear garden with cut stone patios and well stocked flower beds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65802691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.