4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Hill Road, East Barnet, Barnet, EN4
- Charming four bedroom semi detached townhouse
- Spacious reception/dining room with French Doors to garden
- Modern intergrated kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second sizeable bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good size bedrooms
- Lovely garden
- Two gated off-street parking spaces
This fantastic four bedroom, semi-detached town house arranged over three floors boasts access to a gym complex behind the property, two en suites, a lovely garden and two gated off-street parking spaces.
Located on Church Hill Road, the property is close to a wide selection of shops and amenities in Southgate and East Barnet.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65805219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1116724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.