3 bedroom detached house for saleEastchurch Road, Eastchurch, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached house (formally this property Kennels)
- Quadruple garage block plus workshop
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Fabulous countryside views
- Plot size 1.638 acres (0.663 ha)
- EPC energy rating G (1)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £650,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 3 bedroom detached house with an abundance of space and could easily be a lot more bedrooms, however, this family wanted the luxury of space and grandeur and didn't need lots of bedrooms.
Every once in a while a property comes onto the market that really does stand out over and above anything else in its price range. Let me explain further.
There is parking on the driveway for a fleet of cars and it is set on a lovely size plot too so ideal if you have horses as there is plenty of ground for them to graze on, sound interesting? Imagine being able to tend to the horses, literally at the back and sides of the garden, every morning mucking them out and then taking them out to ride, without the hassle of driving to a rented stable plus all the time that eats up travelling to and fro.
Once inside the house, although there is already a great size you could increase the size further as there is plenty of room around the property as well as a triple garage plus there is an additional garage and a workshop which could make a great games room or how about a cinema room? Well it is up to you, the possibilities are endless. All 3 bedroom are a fantastic size with the master having a great en-suite bathroom plus a walk-in wardrobe. There is also a downstairs cloakroom which is ideal for guests or for when the children and running in and out of the garden. In fact, all the rooms are of fantastic proportions, wait until you see the size of the first floor landing!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
A fantastic family home which has been in the family for over 25 years. It has been a fun family home with so many memories and some amazing Christmas trees in the hallway. It was, for many years, run as a very successful dog kennels and we still get people asking if we can look after their pets.
The setting is so lovely here and also so peaceful. We are sure going to miss being here.
- Entrance Hall: 9'9 x 5'7 (2.97m x 1.70m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'8 x 3'9 (1.73m x 1.14m)
- Lounge: 28'8 x 17'7 (8.74m x 5.36m)
- Study: 20'0 x 12'8 (6.10m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'2 x 12'9 (4.63m x 3.89m)
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 8'0 (2.80m x 2.44m)
- Landing: 28'0 (8.54m) narrowing to 20'0 (6.10m) x 14'2 (4.32m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'0 x 12'8 (3.97m x 3.86m)
- Walk-in Wardrobe: 12'8 x 6'6 (3.86m x 1.98m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 12'8 x 8'5 (3.86m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'6 x 15'9 (5.34m x 4.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'7 x 12'9 (5.36m x 3.89m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 8'6 (2.75m x 2.59m)
- Triple Garage: 28'11 x 17'3 (8.82m x 5.26m)
- Single Garage: 19'3 x 17'8 (5.87m x 5.39m)
- Workshop: 19'9 x 10'4 (6.02m x 3.15m)
- Front Driveway
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65805421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.