4 bedroom character property for saleAshtree Lodge, Rectory Corner, Brandsby
- 16?8? Long Sitting Room with Open Fire
- Stunning Family Room with Bi-Folding Doors
- Cottage Style Dining Kitchen
- Rear Hallway with Cloakroom/wc
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom & Attic Space
- Home Office & 29?4? Long Garage/Games Room
- Delightful Gardens & Glorious Rural Views
A FABULOUS 4 bedroom village home with STYLISH extended living space & glorious rural views in the pretty and highly regarded village of Brandsby.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the character, style and space on offer within this fabulous 4 bedroomed semi-detached village property featuring extended living space, home office and a 29’4” garage/games room complemented by delightful rural views to both front and rear.
The ground floor features a 16’8” long sitting room with open fire, stunning family room with oak flooring and bi-folding doors, cottage style dining kitchen and a rear hallway with cloakroom/wc. The first floor landing leads off into an impressive master bedroom with 11’4” high windows and en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms (2 with glorious views) and a bathroom.
Other internal features of note include oil fired radiator central heating, double glazing and drop down ladder access off the landing to a partially completed attic conversion with skylights, far reaching rural views and genuine scope to expand the living space further with a permanent staircase coming out of the 2nd bedroom.
Externally there is a cottage style front garden and a shingled double width driveway providing parking and access to a tandem length garage (29’4” x 11’0”) with inspection pit (currently converted to create a games room) and the delightful rear garden features a lawn, established shrub borders, paved seating area and a timber built home office (9’10” x 9’6”)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65805919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.