1 bedroom maisonette for saleRiversdale, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- SEPERATE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN WET ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- 2 X ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- FULLY D/G
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- MODERN DECOR
Orange Property Services are very pleased to offer on the market this beautifully presented 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette situated in the popular residential area in Northfleet. Recently Refurbished, New Kitchen, New Bathroom, Private Rear Garden, 2 x Allocated Parking space, 999 year Lease, peppercorn ground rent & service Charges, Call Now to arrange your viewing.
This is a great opportunity to purchase this very well presented 1 bedroom maisonette set in a popular residential area. The property has been refurbished to a modern standard and benefits from having a Modern fitted kitchen, Modern shower room, New Windows and doors with warranty, Plenty of storage space, Neutral Decor throughout, Private allocated parking for 2 Cars, private rear garden, with patio area, Fully installed alarm system, Electric heating system, 964 years remain on the lease with a peppercorn rent between the 2 properties. The property is conveniently located to local shops, leisure centres and easy access to A2/M2 and M25. 10 min Drive to Gravesend town centre and B/r Links to London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA180497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orange Property Services, Gravesend - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.