3 bedroom town house for saleSt Dunstan Court, Calne
- Three double bedrooms
- Peaceful Courtyard Location
- Bathroom, En-suite and Cloakroom
- Garage and Parking
- Private Garden
Offered in superb order throughout St Dunstan Court is a stunning 3 double bedroom town house constructed in reconstituted stone under a natural slate roof. Within easy reach of the local primary school & a selection of shops the accommodation is light and spacious and an internal viewing is a must.
St Dunstan Court is a stunning three double bedroom town house set in a most desirable and peaceful courtyard location of Calne and within easy reach of the local primary school and a selection of shops.
The property was built approx. 11 years ago by the well-reputed Rothwell homes and built to a high specification.
The accommodation is light and spacious and offered in superb order throughout. Ground floor accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, peaceful sitting room, kitchen breakfast room and a cloakroom.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The top floor boasts a spacious master suite with an additional room to use as a dressing room or possible nursery and an en-suite.
Externally there is the added benefit of driveway parking, garage and enclosed gardens.
Access to this lovely townhouse situated in a popular residential location is via the oak front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs storage, double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" x 11' 9" (max) ( 5.66m x 3.58m (max) )
Lovely light peaceful reception room offering a good degree of light with double glazed French doors leading to the garden and a double glazed window to the rear. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for an American style fridge /freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler, inset spot lights and laminate flooring.
Galleried landing with stairs from the entrance hall and further stairs leading to the top floor, double glazed window to the front aspect, inset spot lights and a smoke detector.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" (max) x 9' 7" ( 3.58m (max) x 2.92m )
Another superb double bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, double fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double fitted wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard with shelving and a radiator, inset spot lights and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom One ( Top Floor) 14' 9" x 13' (max with reduced head height) ( 4.50m x 3.96m (max with reduced head height) )
Master suite with a Velux window to the rear aspect, dormer window to the front aspect giving a lovely outlook over the rooftops to the Marlborough Downs. There is also a walk in wardrobe which could be utilised as an additional room/office/nursery and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle. Velux window to the rear aspect and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Dressing Room/nursery 8' 5" Max x 8' 1" At reduced head height ( 2.57m Max x 2.46m At reduced head height )
With a double glazed Velux window to the rear and a radiator.
Laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door.
Fully enclosed by panel fencing offering a good degree of privacy with a patio area to the fore and the remainder laid to lawn, there are also fruit trees and flower borders.
Single garage with an up and over door, eaves storage, power and light.
Driveway parking to the front of the garage for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65808199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN106002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.