3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapel Road, Trunch, North Walsham
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Popular Village Location
- High Standard Of Presentation Throughout
- Ample Driveway Parking & Double Garage
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
Located within the popular village of Trunch, this spacious detached 3 Bedroom bungalow is situated on the Popular Chapel Road and boasts spacious living accommodation and three double bedrooms. Externally there is a double garage, single garage and parking for several cars on two drive ways.
Trunch is a popular village, located within easy reach of the market town of North Walsham and the picturesque North Norfolk coast. With a local shop, church and social club, Trunch offers an ideal opportunity for any buyer looking to enjoy village life. The property itself is located on the popular chapel road; the property benefits from three spacious bedrooms. Internally this home has been finished to a high standard throughout, and offers a large lounge leading to a conservatory overlooking the well-presented gardens, externally there is ample parking to the front and rear, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. The property also benefits from three garages and a large studio that has power and running water. A viewing for this home comes highly recommended.
With a double glaze door to the front, double glazed window and tiled flooring.
With a door to the front. window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 21' 11" ( 4.14m x 6.68m )
With double glazed sliding doors from garden room, two double radiators, two double glazed bay windows, gas fire place with brick surround, TV point, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 10" x 21' 1" ( 4.22m x 6.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, breakfast bar, 1/1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, tiled splash backs, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, laminate flooring, door to hallway and a double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room - double glazed window to the rear, double radiator under window and tiled flooring,
With a range of cupboards, work surfaces, tiling, radiator double glazed window to the rear and door to the porch.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
Double room with fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the front, telephone point, TV point, double radiator and archway leading to tiled en suite.
Fully tiled comprising of a large shower cubicle, vanity hand wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.76m )
Large double room with a double glazed window to the front, double radiator underneath, TV point, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 11' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, double radiator, TV point, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Fully tiled comprising of a bath, WC and vanity hand wash basin. With a radiator and double glazed window to the side.
UPVC double glazed constriction, double glaze patio doors to the front, two double radiators, power sockets and carpet flooring.
Well-presented front garden, enclosed by hedging with a fish pond and break weave path leading to property.
Private and enclosed by hedging, laid to lawn , patio area to the porch, break weave pathway, summer house green house, large shed with power and views of the church.
With electric roller door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65808997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.