2 bedroom flat for saleSummerwood Road, Isleworth, TW7
- Wonderful bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- New Boiler, 7 yrs warranty and 2 years installation guaranty
- New Carpet, professionally installed, 1 year warranty
- Fully renovated with new paint on doors and walls
- New kitchen, floor and cabinets - professionally installed
- No Chain and ideal for first time buyers
- New modern shower
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of Twickenham, this generously proportioned two bedroom first floor flat offers an expansive reception room with space to dine and parking.
Summerwood Road is moments from the amenities of Ivy Bridge Retail Park, while a wider range can be found in the nearby Twickenham. The world famous Twickenham rugby stadium is also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65809159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1069648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.