5 bedroom detached house for saleOak Tree Way, Whitchurch
- Superb Detached House Backing Onto Fields
- Exclusive Gated Development
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Choice Of Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Prime Residential Location
- Predicted EPC Grade = B
- Double Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Family Room/ Diner
- Very Competitively Priced
You know when you are on to something special, as soon as you learn that the house you want to view is shielded by secure electric gates - very upmarket!
In fact, there are only 12 properties on this exclusive development and you will even be given a choice of kitchen and bathroom within a given budget. The house offers a generous 2672 sq ft of accommodation and you can even customise the internal layout to suit your individual needs, which is something that very few other brand-new properties are able to offer.
The contractors, Gratton Oakes are an award winning local Company with a reputation for building high quality luxury homes and this property will no doubt continue in the same vein.
It has under floor heating downstairs, uPVC double glazing and this, combined with the insulated walls, ceilings and floors have provided a predicted energy assessment of band B, meaning that it is unlikely to cost you a fortune to run!!
Then there is the location??
Set on the outskirts of Whitchurch (just under a mile from the town centre), the property backs onto fields and the nearby open countryside is testament to the virtues of semi-rural living as you can walk to the shops from here, yet still escape the hustle and bustle of town life. Dog walkers will appreciate easy routes to the canal network, the nearby Whitchurch Waterway Country Park and Jubilee Park.
For those travelling by car, there is swift access onto the bypass, for travel throughout a wide geographical area, including Shropshire towns and villages, into Cheshire and North Wales. Commuters are also likely to appreciate that Whitchurch also has a railway station.
That aside, let's make no bones about it, this is a big house, including 5 bedrooms (2 of which are en-suite), the master bedroom having a dressing area and there is also a family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs, in addition to the study and sitting room, it is likely that most people will spend a great deal of time in the open-plan kitchen/family/dining room.
Outside, there is an integral double garage, plus parking in the gravel driveway.
An inspection is most strongly recommended - we doubt you will be disappointed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8873073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.