3 bedroom terraced house for saleCunliffe Street, Chorley
- Well presented and modern Mid-Terraced resdience
- Three bedrooms, first floor modern family bathroom with white suite
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Utility room, rear yard with original brick built storage shed
- With walking distance to town centre amenities
***Well presented Mid-Terraced residence just a few minutes away from all town centre amenities. Three bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, utility room, modern family bathroom with white suite. uPVC double glazing, GCH system, viewings recommended***
With radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
14'7" x 11'10"
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard.
Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
12'6" x 12'3"
With range of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob, one and a half drainer sink unit, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled walls, open to:-
With range of wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed glass panelled door to rear Yard.
Stairs and Landing
With door to all first floor rooms.
12'3" x 11'
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes.
12'1" x 10'4"
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
12'7" x 5'11"
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Modern family bathroom
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Chrome towel rack radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor.
With walled boundaries, door to original brick built storage shed.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.