2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBannister Street, Chorley
- Ideal as first time buy or investment opportunity is this End of Terraced residence
- Two double bedrooms, modern family bathroom with white suite
- Lounge, spacious modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Spacious rear yard with brick built original storage shed
***Ideal as first time buy or investment opportunity is this spacious Two double bedroom End Terraced situated close to local amenities or transport routes, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, modern family bathroom with white suite and recently having undergone redecoration. Spacious yard***
With laminate style flooring, door to:-
14'4" x 13'2"
With laminate style flooring, double radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
15'1" x 13'10"
With range of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, space for oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed glass panelled door to rear yard, stairs to first floor.
Stairs and Landing
With doors to all first floor rooms.
14'4" x 13'2"
With radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
10' x 9'4"
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Modern family bathroom
With three piece white comprising of panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, linoleum flooring, part tiled walls, electric shower over bath, frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
With paved patio area, walled boundaries with side gate access, original outhouse for storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.