3 bedroom town house for saleBorstal Street, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom mid terraced home
- Handy utility room
- Versatile accommodation
- Large rear garden
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £230,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A versatile home that has plenty of gems waiting to be discovered including an en suite cloakroom, flexible layout, utility room, large garden and much more.
What the Owner says:
We have absolutely loved living here and thoroughly enjoyed what this home has to offer. Looking at other homes, nothing compared to the amount of space that was on offer with this home. Unlike others on the road we have a lounge and kitchen/diner on the same level. This means you don't have to go up and down the stairs whilst cooking meals to watch the TV.
To say this homes a 'tardis' is an understatement as both upstairs bedrooms easily fit double beds in. The addition of the en-suite style cloakroom in bedroom 1 is a great extra too.
On the lower level it's great that there's a utility room to keep everything out of sight. There's also an additional room, currently being used as a bedroom and fantastic bathroom. We often refer to this area as the guest level and when friends and family stay they feel like they have their own privacy and facilities without being disturbed.
Looking out to the back of the home we feel gives you the best of both worlds. A canvass of green trees and river views that could have you mistaken for being in the countryside. Yet less than 20 minutes away you can take a stroll into Rochester town centre where you have something for everyone. Most popular of which seems to be the high speed train link that makes getting to work very easy.
The property certainly needed work when we moved in so having redecorated throughout its now a home that can be lived in from day one.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 10'8 (3.43m x 3.25m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3/ Study
- Bathroom: 10'10 x 7'6 (3.30m x 2.29m)
- Utility Room: 10'7 x 5'5 (3.23m x 1.65m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'9 (3.25m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65814166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.