3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Sudbury
- was £200,000 reduced to OIEO £190,000
- Three bedrooms
- Re-fitted Kitchen and bathroom
- Town House
- Enclosed rear garden
- Permit Parking
- Brand new appliances
Situated in the heart of Sudbury is this former weavers terraced cottage with spacious accommodation over three floors and parking. The property has been tastefully renovated by the current owner and offers large open plan living space, three double bedrooms and enclosed gardens.
Sudbury has a wide range of amenities including various sports clubs, the renowned Quay Theatre, a twice weekly market, leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants as well as wonderful walks across the riverside meadows and surrounding countryside. The branch line railway station connecting to the main line at Marks Tey gives links to London Liverpool Street In about 1 hour 20 minutes. Sudbury lies 14 miles to the north of Colchester, 14 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds and there is easy access from the town via Halstead/Braintree to the A120, M11 and Stansted airport.
17' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 5.36m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed door and double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, understairs cupboard. opening onto:-
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Integral oven and hob with extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, stairs rising to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to Bedroom one and bathroom. Stairs rising from lounge/diner and rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 4" reducing to 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.45m reducing to 9' 3" )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Large walk in wardrobe, smooth and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Extractor fan heated towel rail and boiler cupboard housing combination boiler.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing. Doors leading to bedrooms two and three.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Smooth and coved ceiling with spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Smooth and coved ceiling with spotlighting.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a seating area and has a number of raised shingle beds. A rear gate leads to a permit parking area. Summer house to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65815929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.