2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJackson Street, Blackpool, FY3 7BZ
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to all Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - GAS CENTRAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES - IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY / INVESTMENT - NO CHAIN DELAY - EPC RATING D
Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached house in a location ideal for all local amenities, schools, transport links and bus routes. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment purchase and is being offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, at the second set of traffic lights turn left on to Collingwood Avenue, continue along Layton Road, at the roundabout turn right on to Westcliffe Road, take the third right on to Lyncroft Crescent take the second right on to Jackson Street.
Lounge: Approx 14'0 x 11'9 (4.27m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 11'9 x 10'0 (3.58m x 3.05m) Range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage, boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'0 x 11'9 (4.27m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 7'3 x 6'9 (2.21m x 1.85m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 10'3 x 4'7 (3.12m x 1.40m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor.
Exterior: Enclosed East facing yard with rear alley access.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65816780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JAC2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.