Land for saleLand At Feddinch & Waterless, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16
- 293 acres (118.6 hectares)
- Class 3(1) and 3(2) arable land
- Potential development site
- Road side location
- About 293 acres in total
- Available as a whole or in 2 Lots
ACCESSIBLE BLOCK OF ARABLE LAND
The land at Feddinch and Waterless occupies an attractive rural position in east Fife, an area known for its productive arable land. The land lies about 2 miles south of the historic coastal town of St Andrews with good communication links via the A915 to St Andrews and Kirkcaldy.
The land forms one contiguous block situated to the west of the A915. Extending to about 291 acres in total, the farmland is divided into 13 enclosures and lies between 100m and 150m above sea level.
The soils are made up of predominantly mineral gleys with some lighter alluvial soils and can be described as easily worked. It is classified by the James Hutton Institute as class 3(1) and 3(2).
The land is gently undulating and each lot is easily accessed. Lot 1 is either accessed directly from the public road or via a shared private driveway to Feddinch. The land in Lot 2 is accessed via an internal track from the public road.
There is a ruin situated in field 9 (Lot 2) which is considered to have potential for a house site, subject to the necessary planning consents.
The land is available as a whole or in two lots:
Lot 1 – 114 acres of arable ground
Lot 2 – 130 acres of arable ground
Acreage: 293 Acres
From St Andrews take the A915 signposted to Kirkcaldy. The land at Feddinch & Waterless lies to the west of the public road after passing Feddinch, opposite Priorletham.
The postcode for the property is KY16 8NP.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65817025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDR180040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh Country. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.