5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFryent Grove, The Hyde, Kingsbury NW9
- BRAND NEW LUXURIOUS 5 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED GARDEN HOUSE
- Finished to high modern standards
- Wooden Floors
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Four Bathroom's / Five Wc's
- Two Ensuite Bathrooms
- Loft Conversion
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Off-street parking
- Viewing highly recommended
London Habitat are thrilled to market this magnificent semi-detached house located in Kingsbury which has been finished to high spec standards and benefits from rear, side and front garden and street parking.
The property it's spread over three storeys, on the ground floor the property comprises a lounge with high-spec kitchen, WC, cloakroom and one double bedroom with an en-suite. The first floor offers two double rooms, one bathroom and one en-suite. On the second floor there are two double rooms and one bathroom.
Ideally located off Kingsbury Road on a quite residential street close to West Hendon Playing Fields, The Silver Jubilee Park, The Recently Built State Of The Art Temple on Kingsbury Road. Also located Bbetween Kingsbury & Colindale's local High Streets for multiple shopping links.
Please call Kristina for your personal tour!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65818536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.