5 bedroom detached house for saleMountstewart, Wynyard, TS22
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Five Bedroom Detached Family Home.
- Lounge, Extended Dining/Sitting Room Open Plan To Kitchen.
- Utility Area, Cloakroom/Wc, Study/Family, Games Rooms/Fifth Bedroom.
- En-Suite Bathroom, Jack & Jill En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Attractive Gardens To The Front And Rear, Block Paved Driveway And Double Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Northgate are pleased to bring to the market this extended and impressive five bedroom detached family home with extensive accommodation briefly comprising;
Entrance hallway, lounge with feature fire and double doors to; extended dining/living room open plan to kitchen with a range of matching units and integrated appliances along with free standing range double oven. A utility area, cloakroom/wc, further study/family room, together with extensive games rooms/fifth bedroom situated above the double garage.
Additionally, there are four bedrooms with master having en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms sharing a Jack & Jill en-suite together with family bathroom.
Externally attractive gardens to the front and rear, extensive block paved driveway and double garage. Gas central heating system and sealed unit double glazing together with security alarm.
For further information or appointment to view contact Russell Hartshorn Managing Director on 01642 309892
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7756881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington - Signature . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.