3 bedroom detached house for saleSanderling Way, Preston, PR4
- No chain
- Detached property with integrated garage
- Off road parking for two cars
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; washing machine; microwave; fridge/freezer
- South facing enclosed rear garden overlooking Wesham Community Park
- Close to transport links
- Efficient Baxi heating system
- Open plan living
- 8 year NHBC warranty
Immaculate 3 bedroom detached property in a highly sought after location. Ideally situated between Preston and Blackpool and is minutes from Junction 3 of the M55, with Kirkham and Wesham Train Station approximately a 10 minute walk away. The downstairs consists of a guest WC, open plan living with double french doors connecting to the south facing rear garden, overlooking Wesham Community Park. Upstairs consists of 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, storage cupboard, large family bathroom and ensuite. The property is covered by an 8 year NHBC warranty.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65823059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS65638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.