5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMitcham Park, Mitcham, CR4
- Double reception room with stone feature fireplace
- Fully glazed conservatory with garden access
- Eat-in kitchen with guest WC
- Grand entrance hallway and landing areas
- Downstairs bedroom with wet room
- Four bedrooms of varying sizes on the first floor
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Summerhouse and brick built shed
Spaciously arranged over two floors, set back from the road by a private driveway, and benefiting from a huge rear garden with summerhouse and conservatory, this attractive five bedroom house is peacefully located.
Mitcham Tramlink stop is just a few minutes away, for links towards Sutton and Wimbledon. London Road will provide a selection of local amenities, and routes into and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65825693.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1020607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.