2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarton Hill Drive, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom extended semi-detached house
- A fabulous kitchen with a central island
- 2 log cabins in the garden
- Plenty of parking at the front
- A lovely size garden
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £218,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 2 bedroom extended semi-detached home set back off the road with fields to the front and a great size garden out the back.
You will find the area convenient as just a short drive to the end of the road you will find yourself on the Lower Road which is ideal for getting on and off the island.
The inside space will not be an issue, checkout the living space, it is a great size and can easily house a 3 piece suite and chairs. The kitchen is ideal for anyone who likes to cook as there is a 6 ring hob plus a separate oven to work with as well as a central island to prepare everything on.
Just up the road are he shops at the end of The Broadway and a local pub. Ideal if you find yourself short of a pint of milk as the guests arrive or if you want to take a quiet evening away from the kids and go for a drink and/or a meal together.
There is plenty to do in the area including a visit to the beach which is only a short drive, cycle or a brisk walk away. Imagine family days out whenever you fancy with the children or grandchildren. Whilst they have fun on the beach or in the sea splashing around you could sit back, relax and read the newspaper.
On your return there will be no need to worry about parking either as you can park on the front driveway along with any other family members or guests.
What the Owner says:
Having brought this house 6 years ago, we have enjoyed spending time making it a family home. Having a large, spacious kitchen and garden has been perfect for barbecues and has given our toddler lots of space to explore. Our recent addition to the garden was two log cabins providing some quiet space to work and relax.
We loved it here but are now looking for an extra bedroom hence the move.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'2 x 13'2 maximum (4.93m x 4.02m)
- Dining Area: 16'2 x 11'5 (4.93m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 15'10 x 11'4 (4.83m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 (4.52m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 8'8 (3.91m x 2.64m)
- Bath/Shower Room: 8'6 x 5'10 (2.59m x 1.78m)
- Front Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Two log cabins
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65826094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.