5 bedroom detached house for sale3 Harleyburn Drive, Melrose, TD6 9JX
- Simply stunning detached property
- Located in a select and sought after development
- Situated at the foot of the Eildon Hills
- Presented in immaculate order
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
3 Harleyburn Drive is a simply stunning detached property, located within a select and sought after modern development, set towards the outskirts of Melrose at the foot of the Eildon Hills. The contemporary family home is presented in immaculate order throughout and has been improved greatly by the current owners. The property benefits from an abundance of attractive and additional features including quality fittings and fixtures throughout, extremely spacious and bright accommodation and the fantastic landscaped garden to the rear. Early viewing of this stylish and well appointed property is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate and avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65830622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Melrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.