2 bedroom apartment for saleCumnor Hill
- Iconic apartment building
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private walled garden
- Good scale "social" space
- Contemporary kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Stylish common areas
- Close proximity to the city centre
- Close proximity to Waitrose
ICONIC ARCHITECTURE AND A PRIVATE WALLED GARDEN: A very stylish apartment in this Adrian James designed building on the peaceful periphery of Oxford.
Oxford City Centre c. 2.2 miles, Oxford Mainline Station 2.1 miles, Waitrose c.0.8 Mile
Set in the iconic Adrian James designed building at No.88. A special ground floor apartment with a private walled garden. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully integrated contemporary kitchen, good scale social space opening on to the walled garden. Stylish common areas. Private parking. Good investment close to the Elms Parade shopping complex that is under development, Close to Waitrose. Sailing at nearby Farmoor Reservoir, Easy access to the city and the much lauded Westgate. Good bus service. Easy access to the A34.
(TOTAL FLOOR AREA: c.844 sq ft)
ASKING PRICE: £415,000
Directions - Take the Botley interchange on the A34 and proceed down the short stretch of dual carriageway to the traffic lights. Turn right and proceed up Cumnor Hill and about 0.5 mile up the hill just before the left hand turning in to Arnolds Way you will see the striking curved roof of the Breeches End apartment building on your right. Turn in and the parking is on your left hand side.
Viewing - Contact: Gavin West
(t) 01865 510000 firstname.lastname@example.org
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65830696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27960936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WEST - The Property Consultancy, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.