8 bedroom detached house for saleWestbury Road, Ealing, W5
- Exceptional property in central Ealing at over 16,000 sqft
- Three spacious reception rooms and basement cinema
- Generous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large indoor swimming pool with changing rooms
- Master suite with two en suites and two walk in wardrobes
- Separate two bedroom detached cottage
- Magnificent, expansive west facing landscaped garden
- Sizeable driveway providing ample off-street parking
This outstanding eight bedroom detached house boasts an indoor pool, six en suites, a separate two bedroom detached cottage, an extensive west-facing garden and ample off-street parking in the heart of Ealing W5.
Westbury Road is a leafy residential street just moments from the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway. Whilst for the motorists the A406 (North Circular) is located close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65831428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1068431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.