2 bedroom flat for saleDoust Way, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom second floor flat with balcony
- Allocated parking
- Lift access
- Close proximity to High Street and station
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £210,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Stylish two bedroom second floor flat with lift access located in the heart of historical Rochester's High Street. You can be in London within under an hour due to the high speed rail service…
"As the train pulls in, and work is complete,
You are near your home, a few hundred feet.
Open plan living is very in mode,
all can be found here in this stylish abode.
The air will be filled with all giggles and laughs,
friends can stay over, having two bedrooms and '2 baths.'
Don't feel like cooking, but want to eat?
There is plenty of restaurants on this cobbled High Street.
With its Cathedral and Castle and history galore,
Rochester has it all, and oh so much more.
Dickens lived here and wrote many a book,
So jump on a train and come take a look!
Your life will change with one single view,
a wonderful property is waiting for you."
What the Owner says:
My job takes me all through the South East, so the location was perfect for what I wanted. Something that needed no work was ideal too. I love the High Street as it's great for socialising and there are loads of places to eat, and plenty of cocktail bars and pubs.
The property is within walking distance to the station, which takes you to St Pancras in around 37 minutes. Whilst still being private and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
All the rooms get lovely natural daylight all year round, and the large store cupboard in the hallhas been handy for us as it has doubled up as walk-in style wardrobe.
I am now looking to buy a house with my partner but will miss the convenience and charm of the flat. Whoever the next buyer is I so hope they will be as happy as I have been.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Living/ Kitchen Area: 23'0 x 12'6 (7.02m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 13'7 (4.14m x 4.14m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 6'9 (4.14m x 2.06m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65832010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.