2 bedroom detached house for salePineridge, The Park, Forres
Withdrawn from Market
- OCTANGAL LIVING SPACE
- EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- WOODEN BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER
- SECOND BEDROOM
- STUDY/STORAGE/GUEST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM/TOILET
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- SOLID OAK KITCHEN
For sale is a warm and beautiful Eco-Mobile-Home, situated in a private and quiet location, at the heart of Pineridge in the Findhorn Community, Scotland.
Designed to the owners specification this two bedroom Eco (Mobile) house is immaculately presented. Completed in 2010 and re-decorated in 2018. Lovingly built to high eco build standards using primarily local and eco materials. The Shire is contemporary, functional and homely. With special attention to detail and loving use of natural and raw materials. This is a labour of love and a very beautiful character home with gardens and parking.
The property is less than one mile from the harbour and beaches of Findhorn Bay, four miles from Forres and twenty four miles from Inverness Airport. Nestled in the heart of the Findhorn Eco community amongst the trees and wildlife. Organic shop, cafe, theater, bus-stop are all 5 minutes walk. Beach is a 20 minute walk. Train station is a 10 minute drive. Airport is a 30 minute drive. Nearest school is a 5 minute drive.
This property will appeal to anyone wishing to live in an environmentally friendly home within the Findhorn Foundation. Particularly suitable for a single or a couple/small family.
The Findhorn Foundation Eco-Village, has an extremely low overall carbon footprint. A small wind farm provides the electricity needs and timber for fuel is available locally. The sky is big, the air is clean and the weather unusually sunny for the North of Scotland. Transport links by air and rail are close by. Car share schemes are available locally, and the flat terrain is ideal for cycling. An organic local shop stocks a wide range of produce and local organic fruit box and veg box schemes are available.
The outside comprises Scottish Spruce, internal wall partitions are filled with sheep wool, windows double-glazed with excellent UV value.
Carpeted living room. Solid oak floors in all other rooms. Wood burning stove with back boiler. Majority of doors are sliding-doors to maximize use of space.
By purchasing this Eco-Mobile-Home, you also get the NFD Site-agreement moved to your name, this legally entitles you to live on that land, and your rights of tenure are protected by The Mobile Home Act (1983).
The Mobile Home Act (1983) provides residents with various rights, which are enforceable through the civil courts. Those rights include:
- Security of tenure
- the right to sell a mobile home on a site
- the right to give a mobile home to a member of the resident’s family
- rights concerning the inheritance of a mobile home
- the right to have a written agreement setting out both the site owner’s and the resident’s responsibilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65832481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8839331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.