2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 8, St. Marks Place West, Preston, Lancashire
- 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment
- Within the sought after St Marks Church
- With a Plethora of original features and detail
- Modern open plan living
- Views across the city to Pendal Hill
- Suburb location
- EPC C
Beautifully situated in the prestigious St Marks church, sits this romantic 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment plays host to a mass of original features and impeccable detail, including huge exposed beam work and rather grand, gothic front door. However don't be fooled, if modern open plan living is your thing then this is the one for you! Certain to leave a lasting impression on all that view.
The property comprises: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with views over the city to Pendal hill, master bedroom, second bedroom and spacious bathroom.
Outside, the property comes with an allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65833148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.