4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsley Drive, Gorleston, GREAT YARMOUTH
- Detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms. 2 reception rooms
- Ensuite to master and downstairs WC
- Front & rear gardens, off road parking and garage
- CHAIN FREE
This well presented modern style detached family home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, ensuite to master and downstairs WC, property also benefits from a back garden and large conservatory, garage and off road parking!
This well presented modern style detached family home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, ensuite to master and downstairs WC, property also benefits from rear gardens and large conservatory, garage and off road parking! The property is situated close to James Paget Hospital and is in a perfect location for good local schools and short walk to Gorleston Cliffs which lead down to the award winning beach, easy access to the sixth form college and the High Street with all its amenities. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality throughout. Call now to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, side double glazed window, radiator and carpet
Lounge 16' 9" into bay x 10' 7" ( 5.11m into bay x 3.23m )
Bay fronted double glazed window to front, electric feature fireplace, carpet.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Currently being used as a play room, door to garage and carpet
Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steal sink and drainer, 1 1/2 bowl, work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, gas ccoker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, 2 doors to conservatory one french doors from kitchen, one from lobby
WC, wash hand basin, rear double glazed window, radiator, part tiled.
Conservatory 20' 3" x 9' 7" ( 6.17m x 2.92m )
UPVC construction, carpet and door to garden
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, carpet, loft access
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
Front double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, boiler cupbaord, carpet
Front double glazed window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 6" into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.81m into recess x 2.57m )
Front double glazed window, radiator,carpet
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Rear double glazed window, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 7' 11" max ( 2.67m x 2.41m max )
Rear double glazed window, radiator, carpet
Rear double glazed window, bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin, radiator, WC, part tiling.
Brick weaved parking for cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65834467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA104419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.