4 bedroom detached house for saleDurant Way, Tilehurst, Reading
- Brand new detached home wihtin walking distance of Tilehurst station
- Quiet end-of-cul-de-sac positon
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors to rear terrace
- Sitting room
- Utility room & cloakroom
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Huge loft room/cinema/playroom
- Call for more information 0118 984 4444
A brand new 4 bedroom detached home in a quiet location within walking distance of Tilehurst Station. Finished to a high specification, and offer light, spacious and airy accommodation.
Call for further information 0118 984 4444.
Overview - Brand new detached home within walking distance of Tilehurst station.
This high specification brand new detached home is in a quiet end of cul-de-sac location within easy reach of excellent transport links and Reading and Tilehurst centres. Currently under construction, the property will be finished to a high standard and features a fully fitted kitchen with American-style fridge freezer and appliances, sitting room with box bay window, cloak room and utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes as well as en-suite shower room. Guest bedroom with en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom. On the second floor, a huge loft room with skylights offering potential for a number of uses.
Outside, a South facing rear garden with sheltered rear terrace ideal for summer entertaining. Carport and integral garage as well as driveway parking.
Ground Floor - • Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room
• Kitchen/dining/family room
• Utility room
First Floor - • Master bedroom
• En-suite shower room
• Guest bedroom
• En-suite shower room
• Bedroom 3 double
• Bedroom 4 double
• Family bathroom
Second Floor - • Loft room
Outside - • Rear terrace
• South facing rear garden
Location - On the borders of Tilehurst and Purley-on-Thames, an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac. 5 mins walk to Tilehurst station. Conveniently placed for access to M4 J12, Reading town centre is only 4 miles away with the Oracle Shopping Centre, Hexagon Theatre and fast connection from Tilehurst station via rail to London Paddington in only 25 mins. Close to the beautiful countryside of the Thames Valley with riverside walks.
Schools - In catchment for Westwood Farm Infant & Junior School, highly rated by OFSTED. Secondary School catchment is the popular Denefield School. There are many excellent private and state schools in the area, including Pangbourne College, Bradfield College, St Edwards Prep School, Little Heath Secondary and grammar schools in Reading - Kendrick Girls and Reading Boys.
Transport Links (Approx.) - 2.5 miles to J12 M4, easy access to M40, M25, A34, London, Heathrow and the West
Tilehurst Station 1/4 mile - fast train link via Reading to London Paddington in around 40 mins
Frequent local buses to Reading and beyond
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27963081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.