2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillow Lane, Pentre
- No onward chain
- Well-appointed detached bungalow
- Well-proportioned plot
- Spacious living/dining room
- Good-sized kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Detached garage
- Viewing encouraged
This two bedroomed detached bungalow offers well presented accommodation throughout and gardens to the front and rear, as well as a single garage.
Once inside you will find an entrance hall leading through to a well appointed and good-sized kitchen with space for a breakfast table and boasting a range of integrated appliances as well as an external side door. Across the hall there is a spacious living/dining room with a large front aspect window and to the rear there are two double bedrooms overlooking the garden. A bathroom with a well appointed white suite completes the accommodation.
Externally, to the front you will find a pleasant garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway leading down the side of the property providing off-road parking and leading to the single detached garage which features an up and over door.
The rear garden is a low maintenance space, being predominantly laid to lawn with a paved area close to the property.
The property features UPVC double glazing throughout and is warmed by gas central heating.
Viewing is encouraged to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
LOCATION Pentre, situated to the west of Chester, is close to Mancot and Sandycroft and quality day-to-day amenities. Chester city centre is approximately 15-20 minutes travelling by car and easy access is enjoyed to the A55 and the Broughton Retail Park. There is local schooling for nursery, primary and secondary education.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a UPVC double frosted glazed door with accompanying side panelling, with wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 10' 10" (3.2m x 3.3m) with a range of white base, wall and drawer units with chrome effect handles, wood effect laminate work surfaces, four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, integrated microwave, extractor fan, integrated washing machine, space for tall freestanding fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, door to side elevation, UPVC double glazed window.
LIVING/DINING ROOM with wall mounted electric fire, front aspect UPVC double glazed window.
HALLWAY with storage cupboard, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 7" x 10' 10" (3.84m x 3.3m) with rear aspect window, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 1" x 10' 10" (2.77m x 3.3m) with rear aspect window, radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 7' 11" reducing to 5' 6" (2.08m x 2.41m) with a panelled bath with chrome mixer shower unit over and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, side aspect frosted window, vinyl flooring, ceiling mounted extractor fan.
EXTERNALLY The garden is an enclosed space with fencing to one side and conifer hedging to the bottom boundary. It is a low maintenance space predominantly laid to lawn with a patio. To the front there is a driveway with space for parking leading to a single garage.
GARAGE with up and over door.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on (01244) 401100.
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are an independent estate agency proud to be members of the SDL Group and have experienced local property experts who can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
SURVEYORS Whether buying or selling through Humphreys, we are delighted that we can provide a full survey and valuation service carried out by our team of SDL surveyors. This prudent step in a house purchase is strongly recommended and we would be more than happy to discuss the types of survey available and their associated costs.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909015007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.