5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Hullavington, Chippenham
- Village Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Gardens
- Outside Workshop
- Double Garage
- Single Garage
Situated in the sought after village of Hullavington is this fantastic executive family homes the property is situated in a large plot an as such and internal viewing is a must!
Situated in the sought after village of Hullavington is this stunning family property situated on a large plot with deceptively spacious accommodation comprising, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms the master having a good size ensuite and one of the bedrooms having a potential dressing room/ensuite, and family bathroom. The property also has a studio Annex to the side of the property with kitchen/bedroom and toilet. Additional benefits include workshop which would be an ideal studio or work office, single garage, wood store and brick built storage area, double garage to side, stone built dog kennels and fantastic gardens, the property is accessed via a long road leaving to gravel driveway area with centre island.
Hullavington is a village located between Malmesbury and Chippenham and about 2 miles north of the M4 (Junction 17) making traveling to the larger centres of Swindon, Bath and Bristol all easily accessible. The Village comprises of a Public House, Primary School, Church, Village Hall and Garage/Filling Station with Shop and Post Office.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, telephone point.
Lounge 24' 2" x 13' 7" max ( 7.37m x 4.14m max )
Feature fireplace with woodburner inset, sliding patio doors to rear, Upvc double glazed window to front, exposed beams, television point, two radiators.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Upvc double glazed door to side.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.34m max x 3.78m max )
Range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in storage cupboard with light, built-in double oven, door to side, cooker hood, Upvc double glazed window to rear, boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, built-in hob.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.51m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Upvc double glazed stable door to rear, and Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator.
Smoke alarm, exposed beams, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' 8" restricted head height x 12' 3" max ( 3.86m restricted head height x 3.73m max )
Upvc double glazed window tor ear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, built-in draw unit, built-in bedside tables.
Ensuite 11' x 9' 6" max ( 3.35m x 2.90m max )
Tiled to 1/2 height, Upvc double glazed window to rear, corner bath with mixer taps, bidet, radiator, shower cubicle, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' 3" restricted head height ( 3.71m max x 3.43m restricted head height )
Upvc double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, door to dressing area/potential ensuite.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 12' 3" restricted head height ( 4.14m max x 3.73m restricted head height )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, exposed beams, built-in computer keyboard and shelf, built-in bedside table, exposed beams, built-in wardrobe and drawer unit, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" max x 11' 7" max restricted head height ( 4.19m max x 3.53m max restricted head height )
Upvc double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, exposed beams, loft access, radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin,shaver point, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard.
Door to side.
Upvc double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Kitchen/bedroom 20' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 6.25m max x 2.90m max )
Wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, television point, built-in wardrobe with overbed cupboards, Upvc double glazed window to front and side.
Workshop 19' 2" x 14' 9" ( 5.84m x 4.50m )
Brick built, Upvc door to rear, exposed beams, Two Upvc double glazed window to rear, power and light.
Brick built, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
Single Garage 15' x 17' 2" max ( 4.57m x 5.23m max )
Up and over door, Upvc double glazed window to rear and Upvc double glazed door to rear, power and light.
Upvc double glazed window to side, up and over doors, with personal door to side.
Large gravel driveway with centre island and parking for several vehicles.
In our opinion the property has a large garden, patio area, outside tap, gated side access and driveway access.
Two kennels for dogs with stable doors to front to sleeping area, outside exercise area.
Follow signs out of Chippenham towards the M4 Jct 17. At the motorway roundabout take the second exit towards Malmesbury, continue straight on taking the second left towards Hullavington follow the road straight on turning left into the village of Hullavington. Go past the garage/general stores on the left keep going towards the end of the village where there is a a small turning on the left continue along the road where Dills Farm can be found at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65846167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.