2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFen View, Christchurch, Wisbech
- Garage Linked Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens & Garage
- Cul-de-sac Location
- NO CHAIN
NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** - JUST MOVE IN! - Enclosed Mature Gardens - Fitted Kitchen - Double Glazed Windows - Garage - Cul-de-sac Location
This bungalow is situated in the popular Fen View area of Christchurch approximately 6 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from two bedrooms, electric economy heating, double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Textured and coved ceiling. Storage heater. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' max x 10' 9" max ( 4.88m max x 3.28m max )
Window to front. TV point. Telephone point. Two storage heaters. Feature fireplace with wood surround and wooden hearth. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/4 bowl. Plumbing for washing machine. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage heater. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.17m )
(currently being used as a dining room) Patio doors to garden. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage heater. Telephone point. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged and has immersion)
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.17m )
Window to rear.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Textured and coved ceiling. Panel wall heater.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs inset.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area, outside light, timber store and further gardens are laid to grass.
Garage 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65846173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.