7 bedroom detached house for saleOxshott Rise, Cobham
- Air conditioning to the kitchen, master bedroom and top floor gym/bonus room
- All bathrooms and the kitchen have automatic air circulation
- Oak parquet flooring to the majority of the ground floor
- Limestone floor tiles in the kitchen/breakfast room and utility/boot room through to the rear lobby
- Top floor gym has wood effect Pergo
- Solid hardwood doors throughout
- Denon Heos audio in Master bedroom, ensuites, cinema room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and drawing room which can be controlled via mobile devices
- The study and loggia are pre wired for this system
- Cinema room is pre wired for a 5.1 sound system
- Intelligent lighting in all the principal rooms and bedrooms (the house system can be programmed for a single point of turn on or off)
One of the finest homes to be built on the highly sought after Oxshott Way Estate.
Hunters Lodge is a stunning brand new luxury residence of 9,404 sqft located within a fantastic plot of 0.73 acres on one of Cobham's most prestigious private estates. Set back from the road and elevated the property sits in a commanding position with a very impressive frontage set behind two sets of electric gates with a sweeping in and out driveway.
The accommodation comprises a spacious galleried triple height entrance hall which leads to all the principal rooms. There is a drawing room with feature gas fire place and direct access onto the patio which in turn has pocket doors leading through to the dining room and an additional second study or library. The home office is at the front of the house and a cinema/media room is also conveniently located on the ground floor. The bespoke custom made kitchen/breakfast room is by Orca Design and is hand painted with a full range of Meile appliances and two large Fisher Paykel fridge freezer's. From the kitchen there is a family room again with direct access onto the gardens and a utility room, boot room and secondary staircase leading to the first floor and integral access to the garage.
Upstairs there are five sumptuous bedroom suites with the master bedroom being particularly impressive having his and her walk-in dressing rooms and ensuites with a sitting area and Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden. The top floor had a further two bedroom suites although the sixth bedroom with foldout balcony windows could be used as a bonus room or gym.
The property sits in a mature plot, which for the estate is one of the largest. There is a covered loggia at the rear which in the summer is ideal for late evening dining and entertaining and the Indian sandstone patio runs along the rear of the property. At the front there is a triple garage, tastefully concealed with access to the side and mature borders and laurels screening with a huge block-paved driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7411673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.