2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandbed Lane, Belper
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Two reception rooms and feature fireplace
- Family bathroom
- Private generous garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Views over Belper countryside
Beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached home. The property benefits from stripped wood flooring, feature fire place and a generous private garden to rear having fantastic views over Belper countryside, spacious living accommodation with two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Call us today to book your viewing!
Proceed out of Belper along Kilbourne Road and at the top of the hill (immediately after the Hop Inn Pub) turn right onto Sandbed Lane, the property is then situated on the right hand side and can be identified by our For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65850325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL180222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.