3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAppleyard, Stanground, Peterborough
- End terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Village location
- Off road parking
- 20ft kitchen/diner
* 20ft Kitchen/diner
* Off road parking
* Two double bedrooms
* Close to local amenities
* No onward chain
Under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
PVCu double glazed frosted window to rear, fitted with a two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround.
2.57m x 6.20m (8'5" x 20'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob, electric oven, PVCu double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, door to:
PVCu double glazed window surround and dwarf wall, wooden flooring, PVCu double glazed patio doors into rear garden.
3.80m x 3.40m (12'6" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet.
First Floor Hall
Airing cupboard and storage cupboard on landing, fitted carpet, access to loft, door to:
2.56m x 4.66m (8'5" x 15'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.16m x 4.70m (7'1" x 15'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
1.60m x 3.70m (5'3" x 12'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fitted with a three piece suite with wash hand basin, low level WC, paneled bath with shower over and glass screen, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by small wooden picket fence with gate, mainly laid to lawn with paved path leading to front door. The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, shed, enclosed by wooden panel fencing and gate leading to off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65852827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.