1 bedroom flat for saleGaskarth Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- A beautifully presented top floor Victorian conversion flat
- Bright and airy accommodation
- Neutral décor and modern fittings
- Reception room
- Double bedroom
- Ample storage space
- Share of Freehold
- Moments from Clapham South underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a top floor one bedroom Victorian conversion flat in an ideal location. The flat is light and airy with neutral décor, modern fittings throughout and double glazed windows.
Comprising a reception room, a kitchen with a range of modern kitchen units with both space for and integrated kitchen appliances, a bathroom, a double bedroom with storage space and access to the loft area providing additional storage space.
The property is a convenient short walk from Clapham South underground station and the shops local to the area, as well as being close to the restaurants, cafes and bars local to Abbeville Village, Balham and Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65855491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA150228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.