3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom House in Lovely Quiet Location
- Sought After Position
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace 20' x 11'6
- Separate Dining Room 11'10 x 8'2
- Large Conservatory 14'8 x 9'4
- Master Bedroom 15'3 x 10' with En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two 12' x 8'10
- Bedroom Three 8'8 x 6'7
- Unoverlooked Rear Garden plus Attached Garage and Parking
A three bedroom semi detached house in a most sought after location.
Situated in a lovely quiet cul de sac position, is this spacious and extremely well maintained three bedroom semi detached house, standing in one of the Islands most sought after locations, with a 20ft living room which has a feature fireplace, plus a good sized separate dining room measuring 11'10 x 8'2, leading through to a large 14ft conservatory overlooking the secluded rear garden.
The kitchen has been made open plan from the dining room and this makes it ideal for entertaining, having been well fitted with a good range of wall and floor units and a number of integrated appliances, including double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. The spacious entrance porch is an unusual feature of these properties and there is a ground floor cloakroom alongside.
The first floor accommodation offers a large master bedroom with integral wardrobes, an adjoining en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
There is a lovely rear garden which is mostly unoverlooked and has been laid with artificial grass for ease of maintenance.
The garage is attached, with an additional parking space on the driveway.
The gas central heating is installed with radiators and double glazed windows are fitted throughout the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27965904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.