2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Street, Newhall, SWADLINCOTE
- Double fronted character cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized enclosed garden
- Wealth of character features.
- through lounge/diner
A delightful TWO BEDROOM, DOUBLE FRONTED END TERRACED COTTAGE with RE-FITTED KITCHEN, a wealth of TRADITIONAL FEATURES which must be viewed to be fully appreciated and a good sized ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
A delightful double fronted end terraced cottage with re-fitted kitchen, a wealth of traditional features which must be viewed to be fully appreciated and a good sized enclosed rear garden with useful quaint timber shed. The property has a gas fired central heating system and double glazing (where specified and briefly comprises:- Stunning lounge diner with feature fireplace and beams to the ceiling, inner bobby with stable door to the side leading to rear garden, re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & overlooking the garden, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside the property has a good sized enclosed rear garden with quaint, useful timber shed.
Timber stable door to side elevation, a central heating radiator and access to garden.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 10" x 11' 11" ( 6.35m x 3.63m )
Double glazed leaded window to front elevation, two double glazed and leaded windows to rear elevation, feature ornamental fireplaces, two central heating radiators, under stairs storage space, exposed ceiling beams and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, integrated oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a freezer, quarry tiled flooring, double glazed timber framed window and door to the inner lobby.
Double glazed timber and leaded window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Double glazed timber and leaded window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
Double glazed timber framed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, loft access and cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel radiator, bath with mixer tap with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C and full tiling
Paved areas flanked with borders, enclosed by fencing to boundaries and a pitched roof timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65856466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.