2 bedroom flat for salePutney Bridge Road, Putney
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception Space
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Period Conversion Flat
- Amazing Transport Links
- Brandlehow Primary School
- Private Balcony
- Incredible Views of Wandsworth Park & River Thames
- Immaculate Finish Throughout
A unique opportunity to purchase a stunning two double bedroom split level conversion flat with outstanding views across Wandsworth Park.
The accommodation is very light and spacious and provides 749 sq ft of living space. The bedrooms are found on the second floor along with the bathroom, providing the prospective purchaser with a feeling of space and privacy throughout. The top floor, flooded with light, contains a feature unique to this property: a sloping glass roof with integrated balcony delivering outside space and uninhibited views of Wandsworth Park and the River beyond. This view compliments a fully fitted kitchen and open plan living room, creating an exceptional entertaining space. Viewings are highly recommended.
Putney Bridge Road is conveniently located in the heart of Putney, close to the shopping and transport facilities of Putney High Street. East Putney underground station and Putney mainline station are both a short walk away, and there are bus stops close by with great bus links to Wandsworth, Clapham and Fulham.
The property is situated close to Brandlehow Primary School rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is also ideally placed for access to Wandsworth Park and the River Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65857891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27963967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.