3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyde Avenue, Nuneaton
- TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINING AREA, KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
*** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Pointons are delighted to present this traditional double bay fronted semi -detached house. Located in the popular Weddington area of Nuneaton. The property is within catchment area for Higham Lane High School and offers great transport links. Dramatic improvements have been made to the house with property recently refitted with new double glazing and completely re-roofed and the property has been extended to the rear. The property is well presented through-out and has gas central heating and off road parking. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, and rear garden. viewing is essential to appreciate all that is on offer.
Entrance Hall - Entered via uPVC door to front, stairs rising to first floor landing, door to:
Dining Room - 3.36m x 4.15m (11'0" x 13'7") - Double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator and open plan to:
Lounge - 3.35m x 4.72m (11'0" x 15'6") - Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring and feature fireplace.
Kitchen - 2.71m x 4.72m (8'11" x 15'6") - Refitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work tops over, electric cooker with extractor over, 1.5 sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and mains for freestanding fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Landing - Double glazed window to side and doors to:
Bathroom - Fitted with a white suite comprising of panelled bath with taps and shower over, pedestal sink with taps over and low level WC, opaque double glazed window to front, tiled splash backs.
Master Bedroom - 3.44m x 2.33m (11'3" x 7'8") - Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.34m x 2.33m (10'11" x 7'8") - Double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom 3 - 2.44m x 1.74m (8'0" x 5'9") - Double glazed window to rear and radiator
Outside - To the rear is an enclosed garden with gated side access, patio and lawn.
To the front is a block paved drive offering off road parking for two vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27723082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pointons, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.