2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleElmwood Drive, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- Well Presented 2 BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- Kitchen, Lounge & Conservatory
- Gravelled Driveway providing Off Road Parking
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
Well Presented 2 BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in the sought after area of Ingoldmells providing access to local BEACH FRONT ATTRACTIONS. Comprising of an Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom. Externally having a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN & Gravelled Driveway.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this well-presented 2 BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in a cul-de-sac Location situated in the popular coastal village of Ingoldmells within a short distance of the local Attractions, BEACH & Amenities. The Accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom, with the benefit of Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing as stated. Externally the property comprises of a Front Garden consisting of a mainly laid to lawn area with a gravelled Driveway providing Off Road Parking & a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN also being mainly laid to lawn whilst being enclosed via timber fencing with patio area ideal for Alfresco Dining in the warmer months. A viewing of this property comes highly recommended in order to appreciate all this property has to offer, please call the selling agent William H Brown on 01754 768311 today for further information or to arrange a Viewing.
Entry is via a upvc door with double glazed opaque glass panel, loft access, storage cupboard housing the boiler, carpet and providing open plan access into the Lounge and Kitchen. Also providing access to two cupboards ideal for storage provisions.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Having feature flooring, tiled walls, textured ceiling, double glazed window to the rear allowing views over the beautiful garden, fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, complimentary work to surfaces, inset steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for refrigerator and electric cooker with over head extractor.
Lounge 14' x 10' 9" min plus recess extending to 12' 11" max into recess ( 4.27m x 3.28m min plus recess extending to 3.94m max into recess )
Having carpet, electric wall mounted fire, wall mounted radiator and double upvc double glazed doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
This current owner uses this space as a dining facility, having tiled flooring, upvc double glazed windows to three elevations and a upvc door with a double glazed glass panel allowing access into the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 10" min plus bay ( 3.45m x 3.00m min plus bay )
Fitted with carpet, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, double glazed bay window the front elevation, coat hanging facility and two wardrobes ideal for storage provisions.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Carpet, double glazed window to the front elevation, textured ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Tiled flooring and walls, double glazed window to the side which is opaque, bath with single taps and electric shower over, pedestal sink with single taps, WC and heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with a slabbed pathway, gravelled borders and driveway providing off road parking, mature shrubs and timber fencing to the side aspect allowing for a degree of privacy.
Being enclosed via timber fencing this superbly presented South Facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio areas ideal for alfresco dining in the warmer months, mature shrubs, three garden sheds ideal for storage provisions and gated access leading to the front of the property.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65860258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.