1 bedroom flat for saleCheltenham Road, Cotham, Bristol
- Top floor flat with roof terrace
- Open plan living/ kitchen
- Cast iron log burner
- Bathroom with white suite
- Double bedroom with log burner
- Far reaching city views
- Perched above vibrant stokes croft
- Finished with artistic flair
- Shared parking area
- 536 sq ft
A stylish top floor flat with a private roof terrace which is finished with a touch of artistic flair. This special property has light and bright rooms throughout and is perched above Cheltenham Road, which connects directly to Gloucester Road and the vibrant Stokes Croft. The accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/ living room with dual aspect windows, painted wood floors and a cast iron log burner. The kitchen is fitted with a range of simple white units with a window to the side aspect and doors leading onto the south-facing roof terrace which has far reaching city views. The central entrance hallway has built in shelving and access to loft storage. The bathroom is fitted with a simple white suite. The double bedroom at the front of the property is also fitted with a cast iron log burner and has an east-facing window with roof top views. At the rear is shared and gated off-street parking while the city centre is well connected and less than 1 mile away. This is a lovely top floor flat in a Grade II listed building close to a wide selection of popular cafes, bars and restaurants and is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65861941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27966671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.