2 bedroom character property for salePriory Lane, Ingworth
- £230,000+ For sale by auction 2nd August 2018
- Superb rural location
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
For Sale By Auction - 2nd August 2018! Don't miss your chance to buy this superb detached residence set on an elevated plot in the sought after village of Ingworth. The property enjoys 2 bedrooms, 2 receptions and would benefit from updating but offers great scope to extend stp.
For Sale By Auction - 2nd August 2018! Don't miss your chance to buy this superb detached residence set on an elevated plot in the sought after village of Ingworth. The property enjoys 2 bedrooms, 2 receptions and would benefit from updating but offers great scope to extend stp. Outside there are generous gardens with a well to the front.
Front door, double glazed window and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Fireplace with inset woodburner, two built-in cupboards, stairs to first floor and double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 2.82m max )
Fireplace with inset woodburner, telephone point, built-in cupboard, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
Doors to kitchen and bathroom.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls and double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.89m x 1.85m )
A double aspect room fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric cooker point and plumbing for washing machine. Exposed timbers, double glazed windows and door to rear porch.
Door to outside.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Double lgazed window door to bedroom 2.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brow's East Anglian Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, East Anglian Auction Centre , before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.he purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
* Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price. resume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
East Anglian Auction Centre are contactable at 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF, Telephone: 01603 598975
Visit our Website at www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk Legal Packs available.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Red Lion Street and bear left onto the Old Cromer Road. Follow this road along until you come to Ingworth and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65863693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Aylsham on 01263 735252.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.