3 bedroom terraced house for saleClacton Road, London, E17
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Easy to maintain paved garden
- Easy walking distance to St James station
- Lounge 10'0" x 13' 0"
- Kitchen 8' 0" X 11' 01" - Dining Room 8'08" x 10'11"
- Master Bedroom 14' 01" x 10' 07"
- Bedroom Two 8' 05" x 11' 06"
- Bedroom Three 8'06" x 10' 02"
- Bathroom 5'01" x 5' 11" - Toilet 2'05" x 4'08"
This three bedroom terraced house will be a perfect purchase for many reasons aside from the location being easy walking distance to St James over ground link to Liverpool Street station this house will make a lovely home, as you will be able to add your own decorative taste. If you are looking for good access to road links, schools and leisure facilities then do not look any further. The other added benefits for this property are gas central heating and double glazing. Contact Bairstow Eves Walthamstow to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65868206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL170161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.