4 bedroom detached house for saleBenchfield, Croydon, Croydon, CR2 7HX
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family House
- Downstairs Bedroom & Shower room
- 2 reception rooms including large lounge
- Southerly aspect rear garden
- Close to Transport links
- Range of excellent local schools
Hubbard Torlot are delighted to present to the market this well presented split level 4 bedroom detached family home in South Croydon. The property comprises of a 23'4 x 11'11 lounge with patio doors leading to the southerly aspect rear garden, modern kitchen/breakfast room with quartz work surfaces, reception hall/dining room leading to a conservatory, ground floor bedroom and luxury shower room. To the first floor are three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, the master being 15'4 x10' and a modern family bathroom. The rear garden features both lawn and patio elements and is well maintained. There is a large car port to the side and garage with electric door. Call now to arrange your viewing.
The property is located in a quiet cul de sac off Croham Road opposite Old Whitgiftian Sports ground and within close proximity to all facilities needed for a family with reputable schools being close by to include Royal Russell, Whitgift, Coloma and Trinity and state schools. Superb travel facilities are also close by to include South Croydon Station, bus services and the Tramlink.
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements outlined in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representation of fact and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of any statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give and neither shall Hubbard Torlot or any person in their employment, have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
a) No enquiries have been made regarding planning consents or building regulation approval.
b) No services or systems have been tested by Hubbard Torlot.
c) The structure, boundaries or title of tenure have not been checked and that of your legal representative should be relied upon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 450002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.