1 bedroom apartment for saleQuantock Road, Windmill Hill, Bristol, BS3
- First floor apartment
- One double bedroom with views
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Bathroom with shower over bath and utility cupboard
- Good condition throughout
- Great location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Easy access to Bristol City Centre & Bristol Temple Meads
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this one double bedroom, first floor apartment in Windmill Hill.
This property offers spacious living by the way of an open plan reception room with a fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom with shower over bath and a utility cupboard. The property is in a good condition throughout, and is located within close proximity to local amenities, and has easy access into Bristol City Centre & Bristol Temple Meads.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65869291.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU160405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.