2 bedroom apartment for saleJames Butcher Drive, Theale, Reading
- Two bedroom top floor apartment
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- En suite to master bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to Theale Train Station and Theale High Street
- Video entry system
- No onward chain
Sansome & George - *NO ONWARD CHAIN*.
A contemporary two double bedroom top floor apartment set in a popular modern development with 5 years NHBC remaining and within walking distance to Theale Train Station. With a potential rental income of £1000 PCM.
Property Description - *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
A very well-presented two bedroom top floor apartment set in a popular modern development. Theale High Street, local shops, pubs and Theale Train Station (providing links to Reading) are all within walking distance.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a family bathroom and the added advantage of loft space with a drop down ladder. The apartment is approximately only 5 years old and has 5 years NHBC remaining.
Other benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, video entry system, allocated parking for 1 vehicle, visitor spaces and bike store.
This property has the added advantage of no onward chain complications.
Please contact selling agents Central Tilehurst & Calcot Office (0118) 942 1500/0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65870605.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27967719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.