2 bedroom flat for saleBuckmaster Road, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- A split-level first floor Victorian conversion
- Spacious accommodation of over 850 sq. ft.
- Reception room spanning the entire width of the property
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Potential to extend and improve further
- Situated on a much sought after residential road
- A five minute walk from Clapham Junction mainline station
- Close proximity to Northcote Road
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market an extremely spacious split-level first floor Victorian converted flat with accommodation extending to over 850 sq. ft., located on a popular residential road close to Northcote Road.
The private front door off its communal hallway opens to stairs leading up to the first floor landing with doors to all rooms and stairs to the second floor.
To the front of the property is a spacious reception room with bay window and wooden flooring, to the middle a double bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet while the rear a the well-proportioned kitchen with a breakfast bar. On the top floor is a further double bedroom and access to the rear loft which can be extended further subject to necessary consents.
Buckmaster Road is only a five minute walk from Clapham Junction mainline stations. The shops, restaurants, cafes and bars on Northcote Road are also within a convenient short walk of the property, as the green open spaces of Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.