1 bedroom flat for sale318, Allison Street, Flat 2-3, South Side Glasgow, G428HQ
- TENANTED 1 Bedroom Flat in well maintained REFURBISHED tenement building. Gas Central Heating , Double Glazing. Residential Investment LET £425 per month (£5100pa) on standard short assured tenancy. -
- Within 5 minutes of the CITY OF GLASGOW COLLEGE CAMPUS & The NEW VICTORIA INFIRMARY Hospital; solid local tenant base. Residential Investment LET £5,100 per annum (£425 pcm)IDEAL RENTAL INVESTMENT. -
- Allison Street is a central & desirable location benefiting from having excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre by car (circa 10 minutes) or by train. Queens Park train station is on route to
- Recent Sales Evidence 105 Allison Street 3/2 Sold £69k (04/09), 340 Allison Street 1/1 Sold £85k (08/12), 209 Allison Street 2/L Sold £92k (09/09). PRIME RENTAL AND REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY.
- Popular area with high tenant demand from students at Langside College, Glasgow Nautical College, Glasgow Caledonian University & employees of the New Victoria Infirmary hospital which is less than 1
TENANTED 1 Bedroom Flat in well maintained REFURBISHED tenement building. Gas Central Heating , Double Glazing. Residential Investment LET £425 per month (£5100pa) on standard short assured tenancy. - INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Residential Investment LET £5,100 per annum (£425 pcm)IDEAL RENTAL INVESTMENT. - WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL AREAS -. - ( LONG TERM TENANT IN PLACE ) Recent Sales Evidence 105 Allison Street 3/2 Sold £69k (04/09), 340 Allison Street 1/1 Sold £85k (08/12), 209 Allison Street 2/L Sold £92k (09/09). PRIME RENTAL AND REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2067438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.