2 bedroom flat for sale55, Williamson Drive, Helensburgh, G847LH
- --- TENANTED --- (£375pcm) 2 Bedroom Flat in Popular Residential Area. Excellent Buy to Let Investment Property. Well placed for access to local shops, bus routes and St Josephs Primary School --- DIS
- Comprises - Reception hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Benefits from double glazing, shared gardens. On street parking available - Buy-to-let investment opportunity. WALK
- Preferred first floor. Excellent investor property/Residential portfolio expansion - Helensburgh Central train station (1.1 miles) - connections to Glasgow Queen Street station (24 miles north west of
- The Naval Bases at Faslane and Coulport are within easy commuting distance & ensure the renting market within Helensburgh & the surrounding area remains buoyant. Would suit investor landlord, 2nd holi
- Helensburgh's local amenities include primary & secondary schooling, golf course and access to frequent transport links to Glasgow City Centre. The town centre has Tesco supermarket, WH Smith, Boots
--- TENANTED ---2 Bedroom Flat in Popular Residential Area. Excellent Buy to Let Investment Property. Well placed for access to local shops, bus routes and St Josephs Primary School --- DISCOUNTED PRICE AS VENDORS SEEK FAST SALE - Parking available. THIS PROPERTY HISTORIACALLY SOLD FOR £58,000 *** Comprises - Reception hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Benefits from double glazing, shared gardens. On street parking available - Buy-to-let investment opportunity. WALK IN CONDITION - OPEN ASPECTS. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2067336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.