4 bedroom detached house for saleBradley Road, Silsden, Keighley
- Barn Conversion
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Single Garage
Beautiful stone built barn conversion offering an abundance of living space, four bedrooms and plenty of outdoor space
William H Brown Ilkley are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent and spacious stone built barn conversion which would make a superb family home with it's four bedrooms. The property is set within gloriously maintained grounds with a particularly grand entrance and driveway. The property has an abundance of original character including split level galleried landings which really give the wow factor when you enter.
The exposed timber roof trusses and feature stone fire place in the lounge create a wonderful ambiance to relax in. The property also benefits from a single garage, additional workshop, double glazed windows and mains gas central
The location of the property is excellent as well, being very well positioned for access to the village. Silsden is a small town and civil parish situated in West Yorkshire. It lies in the heart of the Aire Valley between Keighley and Skipton. Along the lower edge of the town is the Leeds and Liverpool Canal. Silsden has a small local community benefiting from village shops, four public houses, primary schools, supermarkets and a golf club. With Steeton train station nearby providing great links for commuters to the cities of Leeds and Bradford. Lying between Keighley, Ilkley and Skipton, Silsden is served by buses to all three towns.
A spacious stone built barn conversion is an ideal family home with four
bedrooms. The property is set within well maintained grounds. The property
has an abundance of original character including split level galleried landings,
exposed timber roof trusses, stone fire place. It also benefits from a single
garage and additional workshop, double glazed windows and mains gas central
heating. This location is good with shops within a close proximity and rail links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast
room, snug, dining room, utility room, garden room. On the first floor there is
a spacious lounge, study, shower room, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
To the second floor there two further bedrooms. The exterior has a single
garage, workshop and well maintained and stocked gardens.
Enter via a wooden door with glazed panels to either side, there is lots of
character features as soon as you enter including beams, Yorkshire stone flagged
floors, exposed masonry and more.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 6" x 14' 3" ( 4.72m x 4.34m )
With a well suited country style kitchen which incorporates a range of wall and
base units with granite worktops over, breakfast bar and tiled flooring. A
Range-Master oven with five ring gas hob over and additional Neff combination
microwave, heated towel rail, double sink and drainer with mixer tap, under
unit lighting, partially tiled walls recessed storage and splash backs, windows
and door leading through to the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 12' ( 4.93m x 3.66m )
A spacious room off the breakfast kitchen and entrance hall, with access to
outside via a wooden door with glazed panels. wooden double glazed window.
With exposed timber roof trusses of good proportions, exposed masonry,
central heating radiator and contemporary light fittings.
Snug 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
Can be used as a playroom, located just off the kitchen. Having recessed
lighting, contemporary light fitting, radiator, TV point and a wooden door with
glazed panel giving access out to the side of the property.
Lower Ground Floor
A Yorkshire stone flagged staircase leads from the entrance hall to the lower
ground floor living accommodation. Recessed storage, a double glazed wooden
window to the side elevation and wall-light fittings.
Utility Room 19' 4" x 7' 4" ( 5.89m x 2.24m )
A good size utility room with a range of fitted wall and base units including a
one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and space and plumbing for
white goods. With exposed roof timbers and door leading to the outside front
Garden Room 24' 9" x 15' ( 7.54m x 4.57m )
Having previously been a garage, this garden room has been converted to a high
standard to provide a fourth reception/garden room. Benefiting from large Bifolding
doors giving views and access to the front and providing a flood of
natural light into the room. With recessed storage, low voltage lighting and
central heating radiator. Incorporating Yorkshire stone flagged floors. This
versatile room could be utilised as a garden room, additional lounge or as a
games room, home office or even independent living quarters. With a quality
bespoke fitted wardrobe and display unit and installed by quality fitters Dove
Lounge 24' 8" x 17' 7" ( 7.52m x 5.36m )
Spacious room with natural light from windows to either side of exposed
chimney breast providing views of the garden. The imposing fire place creates a
feature of this room and comprises a wood burning stove sitting on a large stone
hearth, with exposed stone mantle and chimney breast. With exposed timber
roof trusses, exposed stone work, two central heating radiators and TV point.
A well planned shower room featuring a thermostatic shower cubicle with tiled
shower screen. Hand basin with chrome mixer tap sitting on a fitted vanity unit
and a heated chrome towel rail. WC, partially tiled walls and splash backs, wall
and ceiling lights and a deep window sill with double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.84m )
A generous double bedroom with a large Velux window allowing natural light.
With impressive stone work, roof trusses, two contemporary chandelier style
light fittings, central heating radiator and alarm control panel with access to
under eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
A spacious bedroom with a Velux window, radiators, window and chandelier
style light fitting.
Study 9' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.65m )
A handy office off the gallery landing, having a Velux window, phone point,
and chandelier style light fittings.
Built in bath in a fully tiled enclosure with a telephone style shower attachment,
recessed shelving, with part stone wall and a Velux window with thermostatic
shower cubicle with folding shower screen, wash basin mounted onto vanity
unit with chrome mixer tap, WC along with a white towel rail.
The second staircase gives access to the landing and to two further double
Bedroom Three 25' x 12' 5" ( 7.62m x 3.78m )
Double bedroom with sloping ceilings and recessed roof trusses. Having a
Velux window along with central heating radiator, recessed display.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Double bedroom with sloping ceiling, exposed roof trusses and a Velux
window with central heating radiator.
A long driveway leads to this rather special barn conversion, space for parking
for a number of vehicles. Attached single garage. The good size well maintained
gardens have been enthusiastically tended and impressively landscaped. There is
a lawn to the front with patio area incorporating water feature and flagged
forecourt to the main entrance with lily ponds incorporating waterfall. Well
stocked borders with bushes and shrubs, rockeries, attractive pathways,
sheltered south facing flagged patio at the rear. Further patio and drying area to
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65879869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.